Check Out the Latest on the Blog!
- The Best Blue Green Paint Colors for Every RoomFind out which paint colors are the best blue green paint colors from Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore, learn which blue green paint colors go best in a dark room, and discover what colors go best with blue green walls.
- The Best and Most Popular Grout ColorsChoosing a grout color can be a difficult thing to do. Grout comes in all sorts of different colors, and each grout color will make your tile look a bit different. In this article, we will discuss common grout colors, the pros and cons of different grout colors, and specific color combinations for gray tile, marble tile, white tile, and more.
- Watery, by Sherwin WilliamsWatery is a beautiful blue green paint color by Sherwin Williams. Watery paint color can be calming and soothing, fun and whimsical, or elegant and sophisticated.
- How to Dye Leather FurnitureDyeing your leather furniture is an easy DIY project that even a beginner can complete. This three-step tutorial will show you how to recolor your leather furniture using leather dye.
- White Paint Colors for Kitchen CabinetsChoosing the right white paint color for your kitchen cabinets will give your kitchen a timeless and sophisticated look. Click here to find out what the best white paint colors for kitchen cabinets are.
- Tumble Washable Rugs ReviewTumble Rugs are machine washable rugs that are beautiful, soft, and super functional if you have children or pets, and need a rug that is easily cleaned.
- Oxford White, by Benjamin MooreBenjamin Moore Oxford White is a soft, beautiful paint color. This warm white paint color is great on trim, walls, cabinets, and home exteriors.
- White Heron, by Benjamin MooreBenjamin Moore White Heron is a versatile white paint shade. It is both useful and functional, and works in any style home.
- Sherwin Williams Silver Strand – All the DetailsSherwin Williams Silver Strand is a gorgeous, soft gray paint color with fairly heavy green and blue undertones. It looks nice anywhere in the home.
Ready to paint, but need some inspiration?
Pick up these paint color palettes, with the hottest colors from Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, and PPG!