- How My Tumble Washable Rug Held Up (4 kids and a dog later)
If you are looking for a washable rug that looks good, feels great and functions well, keep reading for all the details on how my Tumble rug held up to four kids and a dog!
- Best Wallpaper Styles for 2022
Wallpaper is in style for 2022 in a big way. It is a great way to add texture, color, and your own personal design to a space. Check out these on-trend wallpaper options for 2022.
- Wallpapering Tips for Beginners
Adding wallpaper to a room is a great way to add character to a space. Wallpapering a room is actually a lot easier than it sounds too. This tutorial will give you the tips you need to put wallpaper on your wall without too many headaches along the way.
- A Barndominium House Tour
A barndominium is typically a large, open floor plan building that looks like a barn but has the conveniences of a condominium (or a home). Check out this barndominium tour!
- How to Dye Leather Furniture
Dyeing your leather furniture is an easy DIY project that even a beginner can complete. This three-step tutorial will show you how to recolor your leather furniture using leather dye.
- Tumble Washable Rugs Review – Read This Before Buying
Tumble Rugs are machine washable rugs that are beautiful, soft, and super functional if you have children or pets, and need a rug that is easily cleaned.
- 5 Christmas Mantle Decorating Ideas
Whether you’re going for a traditional holiday mantle, a farmhouse Christmas mantle, a nature-inspired holiday mantle, or a Scandinavian holiday mantle, this article has some ideas for you!
- Christmas Decorating Themes for Your Home
Decorating for the holidays is a fun, festive tradition each year. Discover a new holiday decorating style here!
- 12 Gorgeous Front Door Colors
Changing the color of your front door is a great way to improve your home’s curb appeal. It is a fast and easy way to refresh your home’s exterior without spending a lot of money.
- Decorating a Small Foyer
A well decorated entryway welcomes people into your home. Here are some ways to decorate, organize and brighten your small foyer.
- DIY Hanging Shelf with Rope
Making a modern triangle shelf is so easy! This simple DIY hanging shelf will give your room a modern boho look – for pennies!
- Incorporating Boho with Modern Farmhouse
Modern boho style can be perfectly incorporated with the farmhouse style but adding a few key decor items. Find out how here!
- Coastal Decor from Amazon
Check out these coastal decor hot picks from Amazon! They will give your home a relaxed and beachy feeling!
- How To Hang Curtains Perfectly Every Time
Learn how to hang curtains perfectly every time!
- Curtains Too Short? 2 Easy Ways to Lengthen Curtains
Add inches to your curtains with these 2 no sew options!
- Quick and Inexpensive Ways to Prepare Your Home for Spring!
Winter is coming to an end, and you’re ready for all things spring! Bright colors, fresh air, pretty flowers and clean and clutter free surfaces. …
- How To Make A Moss Covered Topiary
How To Make A Moss Covered Topiary I have been crushing on a moss covered topiary for a while now. See, I have these perfect …
- Ten Eye-Catching Farmhouse Bathroom Ideas
Ten easy ways to get a farmhouse bathroom!
- Cheap and Easy Ways to Get A Farmhouse Kitchen in Any House
Cheap and easy ways to get a farmhouse kitchen!
- DIY Vintage Silver Leafing Look-Alike
Using Rub N Buff is an easy way to add style to your decor!
- How to Antique Your Thrift Store Finds
Antique your furniture with these easy DIY tips!