- Samplize Peel and Stick Paint Samples – What You Need To Know
Samplize sells peel and stick paint samples made with real paint. They make choosing the perfect paint color easy.
- Best Paint Finish for a Living Room – How to Choose
Paint finishes come in a variety of different options, and the type of finish you choose will impact how the walls look as well as how long the paint lasts in the living room. Find out which paint finish is best here!
- Best Paint Finish for Dining Rooms: Choose the Perfect Sheen
Learn what paint finish is best for your dining room based on your specific needs and how you use your space.
- The Best Paint Finish for a Bathroom
Selecting the right paint finish for your bathroom is essential for ensuring a long lasting paint job. Find out which paint finishes are best for your bathroom.
- The Best Paint Colors for Small Bathrooms
There are a lot of paint color options when painting a small bathroom. If you need a little inspiration, keep reading for all the best paint colors for small bathrooms.
- How To Choose The Right White Paint
Choosing the right white paint for your home can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be! This article will help you narrow down the endless list of white paint colors by providing tips on how to pick the right white paint.
- Paint Colors to Avoid in a Living Room
Learn what paint colors to avoid when painting your living room!
- Paint Samples – Where to Get Them and More
Getting paint samples is the first step to making sure you choose the right paint color. Find out the best place to get paint samples.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Have a general question about paint? Check out this list of frequently asked questions!
- Sherwin Williams Ceiling Paint
Sherwin Williams ceiling paint is called Eminence High Performance Ceiling Paint. It is a paint and primer formula that claims to cover in one coat.
- Sherwin Williams Captivate Paint Review
Captivate is a low-priced paint and primer made by Sherwin Williams. It is both washable and durable, but has a thick gel like consistency.
- Painting Wood Paneling – The Best and Fastest Way
Painting wood paneling is an easy and cost effective way to update a room with faux wood paneling. Find out how to paint your wood paneled walls here!
- Buying Paint Online – Clare Paint Review
If you want a good quality paint delivered to your doorstep, Clare is a great option for you! Learn more here!
- How to Choose Paint Colors for a Home Interior
Choosing a paint color for your walls is easy with these tips! Plus, learn what the top selling colors are!
- House Painting Tools and Equipment
These house painting tools and equipment are all you need to paint every room in your house!
- Sherwin Williams SuperPaint Review
Is SuperPaint as super as it says it is? Read this review to find out!
- Painting an Accent Wall: How to Paint the Corner
Learn exactly how to paint the corner of an accent wall for a crisp, clean, perfectly straight line!
- How To Paint A Room
Learn how to paint a wall the easy way with these simple DIY instructions!
- Types of Paint Finishes
Choosing the right type of paint finish is as important as choosing the right color. Check out this paint sheen guide to know which type of paint is best for your walls, ceilings, trim and more!
- Ideas for Painting High Walls
Painting a stairwell or a room with a vaulted ceiling can be easy! These three, inexpensive tools will make job a great DIY home improvement project for even a novice painter!
- DIY Trim Painting
Learn how to paint your trim the easy way!
- A Paint Transformation – Before and After
Check out what an amazing transformation can take place with a little bit of paint!
- To Spray or Not To Spray
That is the question. Spray paint is great because it goes on quickly and is easy to use! I find that it typically does not chip easily, likely because the …